<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, August 05, 2008 @ 9:10 AM

She's the mosttt unhygenic girl ive ever seen!
im messy but im not DIRTY >:(grossss!!

okay skip that sch's FINE (yet again) merrymerry tml there's no lit though i reeeliii like it :Obut recently lit doesnt seem as interesting anymore :( There's literally unlimited number of maths paper to do! We just finished one pile..comes another pile...ouchhhhh.Life is DRY.
how am i suppose ot tell BLA "hey i just passed my chem"
OMG EVEN AFTER HAVING TUITION?!?! IS THIS ALL I CAN DO? O_O
AFTER IVE ALR SPENT MORE THAN afew k on the damn tuition.resolution after Os!
- TO WORK MY ARSE OFF FOR THE TUITION FEE AND RETURN IT TO MY SISTER! :)
BTW.,talking to zhengquan is like...Asking for scolding!!!

Greggaroooooya! says:
ahahah nothing
damnit my blades are spoilt
u la
always got u then my things spoil.
bcos of u then my things spoil

YES THIS IS WHAT THE TARD DOES :O hahahaha everyone please critisize him :) and i realised my blog is lacking of pictures,then again...its so much tedious to addeven just one single pic(shows how inefficient blogger is) I still cant play Histreet5.So angry! but its okay.ppl if you realised i havent been replying msges..its cause i thnk i over msged so yaa :) no matter how impt i still wont replyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

ciao!
I CANT FACE REALITY YET I CANT FACE MY PHYSICS PAPER AND ICANT FACE MY SS PAPER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO & i cant believe daryl got 23.How wrong!!!